Thursday, August 31, 2017

I'm a couple weeks late posting this, but I wanted to wish you a happy 7th Birthday my beautiful son! On August 17th you turned 7 years old. I can't believe it's been seven years. You've had a great year son and I'm very proud of you!

You've had a great year health-wise for starters, ZERO Hospital stays again for the second year in a row! WHOOOOOO! This makes me so happy! You are on TOP of the World son and it makes me happy and complete.


You're happy and as healthy as you can be considering your medical issues, you weigh a whopping 28lbs now. We still need to figure out a way to get you to keep weight on.



You had a really great summer this year-even though it rained all the time. We've been to the fair and to the river multiple times to go swimming. You LOVE the water.






We've had family visits as well, my Mom and Uncle Johnny came down to visit and we all made our family recipe BBQ sauce that my Daddy taught me how to make. You always have fun with Uncle Johnny and keep him laughing.

The second biggest news this year is I bought another 4runner (much to your mother's dismay I might add) so that you and Wade would both have one to drive when you got old enough, if you wanted to. You absolutely love it. Hahaha.
.







We got eight more chickens this years as well and you named them all. A few didn't make it and you were very sad. You have a big heart just like your brother Wade and that makes me happy.
.





The BIGGEST News of the year is you started school the year after waiting an extra two years to develop, you're in Kindergarten this year and you are SO happy to be in school.
Yay!!!!!




You also got your first "big boy" bike this year for your birthday. It has training wheels and I know you'll be riding without them soon.



It's been a great year and I'm so proud of you son. I love you more than words can express and I'm grateful for every day we have together, along with Momma and Wade. I love you Bodie!










Keep on smiling and touching everyone around you in the special way that only you can my son.
I love you, always & forever... -Daddy


No comments:

Post a Comment